While all are welcome to apply, we target U.S. Black, Hispanic, and Native American undergraduates (freshmen, sophomores, and juniors).
All undergraduate candidates must be attending an accredited, four-year, U.S. college or university. Transfer students must provide a transcript from both institutions and a cumulative GPA. Transfer students from a 2-year school must have a GPA at their 4-year school.
Freshmen may apply in their fall semester without a GPA. All other candidates must have a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA to be eligible. We will also take your SAT or ACT scores into consideration as do our partner companies.
All majors are welcome. Relevant majors and/or coursework for specific roles are strongly encouraged. For example, finance, accounting, economics, STEM, and related business majors for business roles and computer science or electrical engineering for technology roles.
International students at U.S. institutions, who have F-1 visas and OPT or CPT work authorization, are eligible to apply. International exchange students are not eligible.
Competitive candidates exhibit:
- A drive to succeed as evidenced by academic achievement, professional experiences, and campus involvement
- A willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- A leadership orientation, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to thrive in team environments
- Professionalism, maturity, and strong communication skills
- Business acumen, attention to detail, and comfort with quantitative concepts (for business internships)
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities